Name Tutor Course Date Why I Want to Become a Doctor Growing up I developed an interest in the human-oriented aspects of medical care. Such an interest became more visible as I engaged in activities related to helping people in my local community. I have always found time to help people of all ages. I believe my desire to become a physician can also be attributed to the fact that I grew up in a family of medical practitioners. My mother was a nurse while my father was a doctor. I watched my parents perform their duties in health centers making me also open to career advancement to be able to practice medicine at a much higher level. Apart from the fact that my knowledge from the school of medicine will give me a stable and rewarding income there is much more that is important which is to save lives. I am dedicated to serving people from all walks of life. I am optimistic that my application will be considered. I am looking forward to meeting and interacting with my new colleagues. I believe that my love and passion for people and science are the values I will add into the field of medicine.
I NEED SOME ONE TO WOW THE ADMISSIONS OF WHY I WANT TO BECOME A PHYSICIAN/DOCTOR?! MAKE IT PERSONAL PLEASEEEEEEEE.
music article4 writing essay help
Compare the two versions of “Nhemamusasa” you have listened to. What has Mapfumo changed in his arrangement of the song? What stays the same? And how might we know that the two different tracks are versions of the same song?
9.13 Given a sample size of 36, how large does the population standard deviation have to be in order for the standard error to be a) 1 ? b) 2 ? college admission essay help: college admission essay help
9.13 Given a sample size of 36, how large does the population standard deviation have to be in order for the standard error to be a) 1 ? b) 2 ?
9.13 Given a sample size of 36, how large does the population standard deviation have to be in order for the standard error to bea) 1 ?b) 2 ?
1. What is the difference between a crime series and crime spree? Which would be most challenging and why? Explain. 2.How would you explain deduction and induction to identify patterns for auto burgla college application essay help
1. What is the difference between a crime series and crime spree? Which would be most challenging and why? Explain. 2.How would you explain deduction and induction to identify patterns for auto burgla
1. What is the difference between a crime series and crime spree? Which would be most challenging and why? Explain.2.How would you explain deduction and induction to identify patterns for auto burglaries? What essential methods are used by analysts to start deduction and induction? Explain each and use examples.3.Locate an identified and convicted serial killer. Locate their past criminal incidents. How would you explain his or her modus operandi?4. What is the importance of knowing exact date and intervals between events? Explain.5. How would you explain offender-target relationships?6. Research scientific models used in crime analysis. How do they compare with the SARA model?7. What is the importance of knowing the nature of a specific crime problem? How would one go about seeking to understand a specific crime problem?8. What is the difference between crime rate, clearance rate, and recovery rate? How can understanding these help with crime analysis problems?9. What is meant by the 80/20 principle? Explain how it is applied to identify problem locations.10. What is the difference between density method, graduated symbol, and grid mapping? When is each best used?11. As an administrative crime analyst, explain your role in the department to the chief of police, including the importance of the accountability process.12. What is meant by success indicator products? Explain what they determine.13. What is the scanning process? Explain.14. What is the initial analysis process? Explain its limitations.15. After reading and reflecting on the administrative analyst role, what role do they play in solving crime problems?16. After reading and reflecting on administrative analyst role, what role do they have in handling departmental needs?Each question needs to be 250 word count and at least 2 references. All of the questions are dealing with Criminal Justice
This assignment is designed to allow you to demonstrate your understanding of stereotypes, prejudice, and discrimination by citing examples, exploring the causes, and addressing the challenges people college application essay help: college application essay help
This assignment is designed to allow you to demonstrate your understanding of stereotypes, prejudice, and discrimination by citing examples, exploring the causes, and addressing the challenges people
This assignment is designed to allow you to demonstrate your understanding of stereotypes, prejudice, and discrimination by citing examples, exploring the causes, and addressing the challenges people face because of stereotypes, prejudice, and discrimination.Acts of prejudice, discrimination, and stereotyping must be identified and eliminated in all areas of society and especially in the workplace. These attitudes and actions affect employee working relationships and team dynamics. Prejudice, discrimination, and stereotypes can affect hiring practices, employee reviews, and task assignments. In this assignment, you will also discuss ways to eliminate or diminish the presence of these issues in the United States.Imagine you have been asked to contribute to developing your Human Resource teams new diversity training. You have been tasked with creating the section on stereotypes, prejudice, and discrimination. Prepare a 5- to 10-slide presentation, with speaker notes, that includes the following:Definitions of the following terms: stereotypes, prejudice, and discriminationExamples of stereotypes, prejudice, and discrimination (at least one example for each)Causes of stereotypes, prejudice, and discriminationChallenges that people face because of stereotypes, prejudice, and discriminationWays that stereotypes, prejudice, and discrimination can be eliminated4 images that illustrate topicsRead the link below for Basic Tasks For Creating A Powerpoint Presentation to help you create appropriate presentations for the workplace.https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/basic-tasks-for-creating-a-powerpoint-presentation-efbbc1cd-c5f1-4264-b48e-c8a7b0334e36?ui=en-us&rs=en-us&ad=us
Strategic intelligence essay help: essay help
Strategic Intelligence Student Name Date Strategic Intelligence Important to the security of a nation is the strategic intelligence. It is the information that is needed to implement a big strategy as well as a national strategy. Strategic intelligence is used in policy making as well as by strategist in the military both abroad and within the nation. These two uses are vital intelligence uses. Intelligence within agencies have a cycle and comprises of five main components. These components are; processing direction and planning processing analysis collection and dissemination. Strategic alliance ensures that the components are well aligned to give proper assistance to decision making. This paper covers the main five components in an integrated study instead of separating them into five entities (stove piping). The value of strategic intelligence to national policy and decision making The first phase is planning and Direction which points to what is important and other end users. Conclusion Intelligence is a support to any government. Decision makers get support from intelligence obtained from classified and unclassified information. They can be able to make informed decisions that serves the nations interests. Strategic intelligence shapes the national policy applying in all national policies that are established. The dive basic aspects of strategic intelligence should be integrated together in studying because all intelligence emanating from all disciplines are to be incorporated for the good of national interests. Bibliography Lahneman William J. Keeping US intelligence effective: the need for a revolution in intelligence affairs. Vol. 13. Scarecrow Press 2011..Russell Richard L. Sharpening Strategic Intelligence: Why the CIA gets it Wrong and What needs to be done to get it Right. Cambridge University Press 2007.Swenson Russell G. and Susana C. Lemozy. Democratization of Intelligence: Melding Strategic Intelligence and National Discourse. NATIONAL DEFENSE INTELLIGENCE COLL WASHINGTON DC CENTER FOR STRATEGIC INTELLIGENCE RESEARCH 2009.
Please address the following question in a 4-5 page essay, complete with bibliography and citations. Be sure to demonstrate your command of the content, reasoning and logic, and above all you need a single main point in your introduction that is then substantiated and defended in the body of your paper. Please make your paper as professional as possible, with citations, cover page, etc.
What value does strategic intelligence provide to national policy and decision makers? Be sure to address why is it necessary to cover all the five basic collection components (HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, GEOINT, and OSINT) as an integrated study, rather than separating them into their own stove-pipes for study.
1. Document Format.
a. MS Word document
b. One-inch (1) margins (double-spaced)
c. Times New Roman Font
d. Twelve (12) pitch
2. Citation Format: Turabian. As stated in the Academic Integrity Briefings, information taken directly from another source must be placed in quotations and cited following the Turabian format contained in the week one lessons folder.
3. Graphics are allowed and encouraged (but they dont count on length).
4. Students must (1) employ imaginative approaches to answer the question being asked; (2) display an impressive command of the subject matter beyond the immediately obvious; (3) demonstrate a high level of critical thinking and reflecting on current and world views, and genuine intellectual development; and (4) excel in explaining all major points using multiple examples from the course readings or individual research.
Program Evaluation Plan Proposal college admissions essay help
Program Evaluation Plan Proposal -Review the feedback you received from your instructor over the past 8 weeks. Complete aChange Matrixto determine the revisions you will make to your plan. Revise your plan based on your instructor’s feedback, course readings, and independent research. The final revised Program Evaluation Plan Proposal should be 18 pages long, not including references, title page, appendices, and cover page. The completed plan should include the following sections:Cover pageExecutive summaryBriefly summarize the proposed evaluationProgram description (Wk 2 Project Program Descriptions assignment)Program background and historyProgram size, locations, organization, etc.Evaluation needs (What question does the evaluation seek to answer/address?)Conceptual frameworkProgram goals and outcomes (Wk 3 Program Logic Model assignment)Program logic modelStakeholders identificationStakeholders prioritizationProgram model (Wk 4 Evaluation Model/Approach)Evaluation model/approachAdvantages and disadvantages of model/approachProgram standards and indicators (Wk 5 Development of Standards and Indicators)Indicators used to evaluate program elementsIndicators aligned to organization’s goal/objective(s)Roles, responsibilities, and influencers of planEvaluation design (Wk 6 Program Evaluation Design assignment)Evaluation purposeEvaluation questions and their justificationsEvaluation plan matricesData collection proceduresReporting proceduresList of measure/instrument drafts (just a list, based on Evaluation Measures assignment)Evaluation management plan (Wk 7 Evaluation Management Plan assignment)Proposed implementation timetable (Gantt Chart)Estimated evaluation budgetReferencesAppendicesFull copies of measure draftsOther, as appropriateFormat your assignment according to APA guidelines. Cite a minimum of 10 peer-reviewed references.
250-300 words), which will be a written summary of performance. The report to the executive board should include the following components: Review your financial and market performance during the secon college essay help near me: college essay help near me
250-300 words), which will be a written summary of performance. The report to the executive board should include the following components: Review your financial and market performance during the secon
250-300 words), which will be a written summary of performance. The report to the executive board should include the following components:Review your financial and market performance during the second year. Highlight the key features of the business plan presented to the venture capitalists: brand strategy, pricing strategy, advertising strategy, and sales channel.Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
I need a Paper done for my Religion college class. The assignment instructions are posted and need them followed exactly. Need plagiarism free and grammar correct work. Need this paper done by December 1, 2019. Thank you essay help free
Common Holy Days in Jewish Religious TraditionsComplete the table below with information about Jewish holy days. Identify at least seven Jewish religious holy days and place each holy day in the correct season (time of year). Provide a brief explanation of each holy day you identified.Note: An example has been provided. You may add additional rows or move the text fields to different locations within the table as needed.Fall(September – November)Winter(December – February)Spring(March – May)Summer(June – August)Enter text.Example:HanukkahHanukkah is an 8 day-long Festival of Lights. It is a celebration of the victory of the Maccabees over the armies of Syria, as well as the rededication of the Temple in Jerusalem.Enter text.Enter text.Enter text.Enter text.Enter text.Enter text.Part 2: Major Sects of JudaismSelect three major sects of Judaism to compare and contrast. Identify them in the table below.Sect of JudaismEnter text.Sect of JudaismEnter text.Sect of JudaismEnter text.In the table below, list at least two similarities and two differences among the sects of Judaism you selected.SimilaritiesDifferencesEnter text.Enter text.Part 3: SummaryWrite a 525- to 700-word summary that includes the following:· A description of the life and importance of one key person in Jewish history· An explanation of one key event in the history of Judaism that is connected to that person· A description of any rituals, symbols, or sacred texts in Judaism associated with this event or person· Brief explanation of Jewish ethicsSummaryEnter text.Include references formatted according to APA guidelines.ReferencesEnter text.